General Manager Fraud
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a General Manager to lead its Fraud and Authentication line of business (LOB). The position is part of the NICE Actimize leadership team and reports to the Chief Product Officer. In this position the leader will have complete responsibility for the business including P&L management, strategy, product management, product marketing, product development and delivery via a combination of direct and matrix organization.
- Overall P&L ownership and accountability
- Strategy and planning to support business growth and market leadership through understanding the market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries and solution areas)
- Product strategy, roadmap and requirements for building market leading products
- Go-to-market strategy and execution including packaging, pricing, positioning, marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership through constant engagement with the market and the client community
- Executive leadership internally and externally for any aspect of the business.
- Strong relationship and team management in a highly-matrixed environment with customers, sales, regions, partners, services and product groups.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred.
- More than 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years in a senior managerial position including experience in P&L management
- Previous experience in leading an enterprise software business and/or product unit.
- Domain knowledge in Fraud, authentication, cybercrime is a plus
- Evidence of visionary and decisive leadership with the ability to inspire staff and others across the organization to explore and adopt new operating procedures in support of effective and efficient resource management.
- Strong strategic thinker, combined with a vision to see results and a practical delivery-oriented approach. Open to external ideas/trends with evidence of innovative and creative thinking, proven strategic judgment and an ability to align internal organization to meet strategic objectives. Excellent business acumen and the ability to balance the tactical (short term success) with the strategic (long term success).
- Decision Making, Problem Solving and Autonomy - able to take tough decisions and sustain momentum, pushing for timely action. Able to identify key issues, undertake further research necessary and suggest options for resolution. Able to work well under pressure whilst retaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and change management skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 35% of the time.
- Exceptional Customer and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a complex environment
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.