Senior Performance & Nonfunctional Engineer
You will be familiar with for cross-products services, gaining exposure to technological variety and actively contribute to real life product delivery.
- Vast knowledge in performance , nonfunctional and system testing
- Demonstrate experience working in cloud base platforms (mainly AWS)
- Vast knowledge in Automation infrastructure and automated test design.
- Prepare Non-functional & system tests requirements, STP & STD documents
- Develop test scripts and load projections
- Collect performance metrics and perform load, stress, and duration/endurance tests.
- Analyze Nonfunctional and System test results and identifies bottlenecks within the system.
- Suggest improvements and configuration changes that improve performance of the system
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple groups to determine, gather and verify performance test needs
- Ability to analyze logs and events
- Create and design the required test scenarios to simulate different application behaviors in production.
- Identify RCA using diagnostics tools
- Write test plans according to QA methodologies
- Good knowledge in networking
- Fast learner
- Looking out site of the box approach
- Have good understanding of the business and customer experience
- Sc. in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering and/or practical relevant technological experience/knowledge or IT experience
- Minimum 3 years as a QA automation performance & system engineer
- Minimum 3 years of building & reviewing STP & STD of Nonfunctional /performance
- Minimum 3 years of automation infrastructure and testing design
- Experience with AWS cloud base platforms
- Knowledge with Jenkins
- Knowledge with Java scripts and or Java Languages
- Working with testing tools and scripting : Load Runner ,Jmeter ,Java-profiling
- Working with Jira
- Understanding of CI/CD systems
- Experience with building quality processes in an R&D environment
- Experience with Agile
- Experience working with DevOps teams
- Proven background in leading activities from the idea phase to implementation
- Excellent written and oral communication and human relationships skills
- Experience with Scala
- Knowledge in EC2,Dokers ,Nginx,RDS
- Working with Gatling
- Working with selenium
- Working with protractor
- Advantage: good understanding with Storage
- Advantage: SQL DB basic queries and SQL Setup
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.