Senior Performance Engineer
- Vast knowledge in performance, nonfunctional and system testing
- Prepare Non-functional & system tests requirements, STP & STD documents
- Proven knowledge in Automation infrastructure and automated test design.
- Develop test scripts and load projections
- Collect performance metrics and perform load, stress, and duration/endurance tests.
- Analyze Nonfunctional and System test results and identifies bottlenecks within the system.
- Suggest improvements and configuration changes that improve performance of the system
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple groups to determine, gather and verify performance test needs
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering and/or practical relevant technological experience/knowledge
- Minimum 3 years as a performance & system engineer
- Minimum 3 years of building & reviewing STP & STD of Nonfunctional /performance
- Experience with automation infrastructure and testing design
- Working with testing tools and scripting : Load Runner ,Jmeter ,Java-profiling
- Knowledge with Java scripts and or Java Languages
- Experience with SQL DB basic queries and SQL Setup
- Knowledge with Jenkins
- Understanding of CI/CD systems
- Working with Linux
- Experience with AWS cloud base platforms
- Working with selenium
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.