Program Manager - Software Delivery - Actimize division
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a motivated, seasoned, hand-on Program Manager with a successful track record of implementing analytical applications within the financial industry as a vendor.
- Leading multiple analytical applications implementation projects simultaneously
- Building and maintaining solid client relationships with senior IT and business managers
- P&L for all project implementations
- Generate professional services revenue from current clients
- Continuous refinement of NICE Actimize’s delivery processes, addressing tactical customer needs while focusing on the long-term strategic role of delivery
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects
- Excellent client relationship skills with a sales orientation
- External consulting or professional services experience at an enterprise software vendor
- Financial services experience – A MUST
- P&L focused
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment, balancing internal and external demands
- A problem-solver and decision maker with the flexibility to adapt project scope to changing markets and client demands
- Experience in data-intensive system implementation
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve technical and project delivery issues
- Background as a developer – preferred (understanding SDLC)
- Travel up to 25%
- MBA or equivalent degree preferred
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.