Payroll Staff Accountant
Payroll Staff Accountant
Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe Payroll Staff Accountant will work on a team that is responsible for running bi-weekly payroll, managing expense reporting, and performing month-end tasks related to US Payroll and expense reporting. This position will be responsible for accurate coding of expenses, processing expense reports, and managing company credit cards. Also, this position includes performing several journal entries and GL account reconciliations each month. The Payroll Staff Accountant will be accountable for monthly variances for all assigned GL accounts. All other administrative duties as assigned.
A Typical Day as a Payroll Staff Accounting May Include:
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis through ADP for all US employees.
- Provide payroll information bi-weekly to Philippines and Bolivia representatives for payroll processing.
- Ability to read and decipher payroll reporting from ADP
- Prepare and process journal entries to record payroll on a bi-weekly basis for US, Philippines and Bolivia.
- Reconcile all GL accounts related to US Payroll as assigned.
- Expense report processing in Concur
- Perform detailed audits on expense reports to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Managing company credit cards
- Back-up responsibilities as assigned
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance or equivalent work experience required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in payroll processing and payroll taxes is a must.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting, posting entries and reconciling accounts.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in an integrated accounting system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to 10 key by touch
- Experience with year-end payroll processing including delivery of W-2’s to employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math and problem-solving skills.• Ability to deliver results under hard deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience working with ADP payroll system.
- Experience with Concur
- Experience with Oracle.
- Previous experience working with wage garnishments
- Solid understanding of workers compensation
- Well organized.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent business partnering.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.