Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
NICE Actimize Premier team is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Sales Operations Analyst to enhance the understanding of the business and improve decision making. In this position you will collect, analyze, and report sales-related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Assist Sales Representatives gathering data, creating reports and dashboards
- Create and distribute analytical reports including ad hoc and custom reports for sales
- Manage lead assignment routing from marketing to the sales organization
- Salesforce administration. ie: maintaining data integrity
- Auditing contracts and verifying contract information is properly documented in Salesforce.com
- Project Management for projects submitted or related to sales owned software
- Create Sales Process documentation and improvement
- Assist in data amendments and perform data clean up in Salesforce.com
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of Actimize.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years of experience with data analysis and written analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply a wide range of business skills and analysis to the function
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adjust to multiple demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- Experience in a Sales or Marketing environment
- SaaS business experience
- B2B experience
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.