Java Specialist Software Engineer
Position: Java Specialist Software Engineer
Location: Pune, India
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, case management, fraud detection and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
We are currently seeking to hire Specialist Software Engineer to join our dynamic Anti Money Laundering (AML), Case Management and Fraud Detection R&D engineering team in Pune.
Must Have Skills: Java, Oracle, MSSQL, AngularJS, Multithreading, Kakfa, Kubernetes
- Design of software feature(s) according to agreed architecture and requirements
- Develop quality, proficient and enterprise grade solutions
- Work as part of the development team towards the application in an aggressive deadline
- Implementation of software features according to design
- Develop Innovative ideas to address complex issues or future functionality
- Reviewing design and code for other team members
- Mentor/Guide the team technically
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to design/requirements and automate
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Provide assistance to support engineers and customer service staff in order to resolve production issues as quickly as possible
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 8-12 years of experience working in software industry as a part of SW development team
- Design and Development experience using Java/Scala (Windows / Linux environment)
- Design and Development experience using HTML5, Angular JS
- Development experience with complex Database environments (Oracle / MSSQL)
- A comprehensive familiarity and proven experience in OOP
- Experience with Rules Engines like Drools and others
- Experience with implementation of Data structure and algorithms.
- Understanding of Customer and Transaction Screening tools like GNR
- Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructure and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine, or Azure
- Experience working in and driving Continuous Integration and Delivery practices using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and Artifactory
- Experience working on Actimize solutions or Anti Money Laundering, Case Management or Fraud Detection product will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; friendly disposition; work effectively as a team player
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.