Senior Project Manager
NICE is seeking an experienced, client-facing project manager to implement our award winning Sales Incentive Compensation Managment (ICM) solutions.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Plan and control the diverse activities required to deliver projects on time, on budget and with the required quality, despite risks and issues.
- Lead activities to foresee risks and issues and create the required mitigation plans.
- Own and oversee the end-to-end management of a project or program of projects including:
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource/ Personnel Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement/Subcontractor Management
- Stakeholder (internal and external) Management
- Manage all phases of project – Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor and Control and Closing.
- Manage issues proactively, provide visibility of issues and resolution to stakeholders and escalate internally as required to resolve issues.
- Manage project related revenue and revenue forecast. Keep management systems updated to reflect revenue forecasting.
- Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and suggestions for future improvements. Contribute to project management methodology improvements. Provide assessment of project results.
- Be part of the broader PM community to participate, contribute, learn and collaborate to increase efficiency of Project Management at NICE.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- PMI, PMP or PRINCE2 Certified preferred.
- Proven ability to manage projects using formal methods.
- Proven ability to take accountability and ownership of projects and drive to completion.
- Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry NICE operates in.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed organization and co-ordination skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Savvy in business and commercial aspects, including development and management of budgets.
- Experienced in using PSA/Project Management Software and tools.
- Experienced in handling crisis and difficult customer situations.
- Experienced in managing teams dispersed geographically in a matrix organization.
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision.
- Project staffing and staff management, including training needs.
- Task minded, detail oriented.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.