Compliance Business Development Director
Director Business Development Asia Pacific, Communication Compliance Line of Business
NICE (Nasdaq: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Fighting Financial Crime & Ensuring Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience - We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
Powering Public Safety - We help security organizations and emergency services protect people and assets, by anticipating, managing and mitigating safety, security and operational risks. Through the capture, analysis and correlation of data from a myriad of physical and virtual sensors and systems, we enable organizations to utilize sophisticated measures to prevent incidents and quickly conduct investigations.
Fighting Financial Crime & Ensuring Compliance - We help financial services institutions detect and prevent fraud, manage regulatory compliance, and identify money laundering threats quickly and accurately, protecting them against financial crime, regulatory, and reputational risk. With a holistic, consolidated view across the enterprise and innovative, flexible technology, our solutions provide institutions a clear view of risk, enabling their staff to resolve issues efficiently, and keeping the organization up to speed with a rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
Our Communication Compliance Line of Business (LoB) has an opening for a Director of Business Development Asia Pacific. This role is responsible for driving the sale of the LoB’s financial markets compliance solutions through multiple sales teams in the Asia Pacific region. These sales teams do not directly report to the LoB so the individual will need to be able to create and execute a multi-channel approach with customers, partners, analyst and NICE salespeople to drive sales of the LoB’s compliance solutions in the financial services vertical. Some of the responsibilities of the individual include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain a heat map of customers and what solutions they have and which solutions they don’t, so NICE salespeople can be directed to focus on specific opportunities in each target customer
- Create and maintain a target list of people by financial institution that can be utilize for marketing purposes
- Educate NICE salespeople on the compliance problems customers have and the solutions the LoB has to these problems
- Conduct customer events in the region to drive awareness of the solutions the LoB provides
- Direct NICE salespeople to opportunities within specific accounts
- Participate in sales calls with NICE salespeople and partners to advance sales opportunities
- Maintain a pipeline of 3X the region’s booking target
- Report to the LoB and APAC regional president on activities, status of initiatives and progress on key performance indicators
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions to large enterprise customers for at least seven years in the Asia Pacific Region
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions to the financial services vertical in the Asia Pacific Region is not required but highly appreciated
- Demonstrated success selling technology solutions to the financial services vertical in the Asia Pacific Region as an overlay salesperson in a multi sales channel environment is not required but highly appreciated
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and successfully execute to a defined set of key performance indicators
- Demonstrated success developing and executing marketing campaigns for large enterprise customers in the Asia Pacific Region
- Excellent presentation, communication and English skills are required - Candidates will be required to create and deliver presentations as part of the interview process
- Must be willing to travel extensively up to 70%.
- Detailed understanding of the areas of financial trading compliance, trade execution processes, trading operations functions and processes is highly appreciated
- Detailed understanding of voice recording, unified communications, transcription and communications surveillance is highly appreciated
NICE will consider candidates located in Singapore
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.