Manager Information Technology
Manager Information Technology
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Manager IT will lead and coach fast paced teams responsible for supporting the success of NICE inContact employees at our Philippines office. These teams implement and maintain hardware, operating systems, security solutions, and other corporate systems under the guidance of the IT Manager and U.S. functional leaders. Through excellent communication and team alignment, the IT Manager will lead the charge in providing outstanding support to all NICE inContact employees globally. They will work with local teams to solve complex issues and provide creative solutions that will enhance productivity and job satisfaction of all team members.
This position will work with US and other international leaders to establish appropriate strategic plans, operational policies, procedures, and identify operational performance measures of the employees across the IT department. The IT Manager will be a leader and motivator for all Corporate IT employees and will work closely with the site's local leaders (Regional Site Manager, et. al.) and US functional managers driving the NICE inContact Corporate IT approach bringing local employees to a higher (performance) level. Work hours will need to be flexible to accommodate the 24/7 nature of the operation.
Next to the local leadership and team responsibilities this role will also be the first point of contact for any local IT hardware and or network escalations to ensure operational needs are addressed and secured and needed resources are engaged to minimize production impact.
As a Manager Information Technology, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work with global leaders to develop practical and efficient core processes vital to operational and customer success. Incorporate best practices and ensure that all teams are informed and educated when new processes are introduced. Ensure all employees perform tasks effectively and maintain healthy and safe working environment and culture.
- Working with Corporate IT leaders and the Regional Site Manager to get the best performance from local staff, as well as providing performance feedback.
- Lead, inspire, and communicate effectively to all levels to create motivated, high performing, productive, and engaged employees. Developing a strong and effective PH MIS Management team.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with internal and external customers of NICE inContact Corporate IT and the Regional Site Manager as well as functioning as an escalation resource for employees and customers.
- Act as the voice of the NICE InContact employees, championing change and improvement across customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in employee experience.
- Partner with the Regional Site Director for space planning, maintenance, and capacity utilization.
- Travel when and where required to satisfy core Corporate IT responsibilities.
- Role may include managing remote employees and teams.
- Represent the company on formal and informal events.
- Professionally and effectively represent NICE inContact in the local markets.
- Follow the Company code of ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Monitor and improve on helpdesk service level and production systems in order to maintain an excellent support standard.
- Provide transparency of Corporate IT projects and other workloads.
- Track and monitor incident trends to help with and anticipate potential problems for proactive resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years managing an IT team.
- 3+ years troubleshooting IT issues for end users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – English
- Engaging key people at all levels across business units and geographical area to achieve goals and objectives.
- Managing teams responsible for deploying and trouble shooting software applications, video conferencing solutions, VoIP phone systems, and other technology.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment and meeting OLAs.
- Experience creating and updating process and policy documents.
- Basic knowledge of networking equipment and standard internet protocols including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
- knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Experience working with, as well as supporting, Microsoft products such as Windows 10 operating system, the Microsoft Office suite, Visio, Power BI, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience managing and maintaining a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
- Maintaining accurate and current documentation of new and existing technologies.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.