Channel Sales Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
The NICE Actimize Premier team is currently seeking a motivated, seasoned, hands-on Channel Sales Manager to preside over the revenue and operations of a Channel sales team. This is a senior level, quota-carrying role laser-focused on establishing partnerships in the Payment, Risk and Compliance ecosystem and independent software companies (ISV's). As an integral part of the Channel team, you will be interacting, collaborating and negotiating partnerships with marque technology firms and high growth software companies. Ideally, you have a wealth of knowledge and experience working with and for venture capital-based software companies who sold Cloud solutions to financial institutions and have an extensive network of contacts across the digital payment, FIntech and Banking community.
- Create and execute a plan for securing new partnerships with ISV's to drive incremental revenue and fully leverage the sales and marketing initiatives in the Cloud
- Evaluates new strategic business opportunities with Core Banking platforms, Payment Hubs that have a large portfolio of independent software companies (ISV's) to form strategic partnerships
- High levels of engagement building trust and cultivating C-Level relationships at software companies and with senior partners across the digital payment, FIntech and Banking community.
- Research and develop in-depth knowledge of a partner's business strategy, go-to-market-plans and operations
- Always challenges the status quo, creates demand and makes things happen
- Lead negotiations of revenue sharing, residual-based, multi-year and multimillion-dollar contracts
- Quickly integrates complex information to identify strategies and solutions to drive flow-through gratification
- Relentlessly networking, prospecting and driving new relationships across the ISV channel and the payment industry
- Build and maintain a pipeline that is 3x of your quota
- Attain and exceed assigned sales and revenue targets
- BA or BS from an accredited university in a Business, Sales or Marketing field. MBA is also required.
- Business Development: 15+ years of experience in business development or strategic partnerships or alliances working for a leading payment, FinTech or software company
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and close game-changing deals across multiple industries and drive complex negotiations
- Consultative selling and creativity: proven consultative selling abilities, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively particularly about partner needs, opportunities and potential solutions
- You have a strong entrepreneurial instinct with a focus on driving results. Your decisive and thrive working under pressure closing large complex deals.
- You have been recognized by peers, partners and executives for your success
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills are absolutely required
- Travel up to 50%.
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.