Customer Enablement Consultant
Customer Enablement Consultant
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote, USA
**This position requires up to 50% travel**
The Customer Onboarding Consultant is responsible for providing world class service to NICE inContact's Enterprise customers. The position will include building relationships with new and existing customers to ensure that their transition to our platform is a success. This will be done initially during and after the customer's implementation, allowing adequate time for full adoption of the NICE inContact platform. This position is part consultative and part education. This will be accomplished through providing individual support during implementation and Go Live, being attentive to their immediate needs, proposing enhancements to product and/or services, acting in a consultative fashion to arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for our customers, providing the needed education at the appropriate time, and coordinating with internal departments to provide a collaborative solution that will leave the NICE inContact™ customer with a positive experience and a product that meets their needs. The Customer Onboarding Consultant will work with both internal and external customers to solve complex problems that might hinder the customer's experience while transitioning to our software. The candidate will work in a team of other highly-skilled professionals unified in exceeding customer expectations and meeting company growth objectives
Client interaction will be done over the phone and/or via WebEx, with face to face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate, as may be outlined in the customer's contract. The Customer Onboarding Manager will work both independently and in concert with the Professional Services, Technical Services and Education Services teams. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The Customer Onboarding Consultant is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach for junior staff.
What You Will Do:
- Become intimately familiar with a customer's contact center and business to become the trusted advisor to the customer through their NICE inContact onboarding process
- Provide initial assessment meetings and possibly onsite visits to coordinate and conduct training and consulting, as appropriate
- Act as an escalation point within the first 90 days of active service
- Proactively and effectively identifies customer needs and overcomes objections to proposed solutions by performing technical benefits assessments for customers and gaining detailed understanding of their environment
- Develop and present customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps
- Deliver feedback from clients to the NICE inContact product team to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancements and development.
- Work with NICE inContact Implementation Team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and providing appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up
- Provide product configuration and, in some cases, scripting as required
- Answer trouble calls/reports
- Identify and resolve all customer onboarding challenges as appropriate and execute duties in a thorough and timely manner
- Provides escalated support to related corporate departments.
- Submit entries into a knowledge base designed to address common questions, advanced techniques and best practices.
- Travel frequently to and from client sites. This is an "on call" position within the first 90 days of service. Onboarding Managers may receive calls 24X7 and are expected to be available unless otherwise engaged with another client
- Maintain a working knowledge of all other NICE inContact products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact's resources
Qualifications You Will Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Business Management or similar field or equivalent work experience required
- 4-5 years in a service role in software or in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
- Knowledge and experience with call/contact center metrics and operations
- Business to business consulting experience
- Business to business customer education experience
- Demonstrated technical problem solving proficiency
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and execute on assigned work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
You're a great fit if you…
- You can assess needs and consult on meeting those needs according to established best practices and standard operating procedures.
- You can take complex technical concepts and clearly explain them to technical and non-technical audiences
- You're a natural teacher — people come to you when they want to learn a new skill, even if it's not something you're an expert in
- You love being an expert, and your constantly (and creatively) seek out how to become the expert on new topics
- You can be both strategic and an executor
- People love working on projects with you
- You're passionate about improving the lives of the people you work with, and you believe new skills and additional knowledge are one way to do that
- Business to business software training experience
- Experience in contact center operations or agent management
- Working knowledge of NICE inContact’s ACD/IVR product
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.