Customer Onboarding Manager
Customer Onboarding Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Remote, USA**This position requires up to 75% travel**
The Customer Onboarding Manager is responsible for providing world class service to NICE inContact's Enterprise customers. The position will include building relationships with new and existing customers to ensure that their transition to our platform is a success. This will be done initially during and after the customer's implementation, allowing adequate time for full adoption of the NICE inContact platform. This will be accomplished through providing individual support during implementation and Go Live, being attentive to their immediate needs, proposing enhancements to product and/or services, troubleshooting unique customer issues, acting in a consultative fashion to arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for our customers, and coordinating with internal departments to provide a collaborative solution that will leave the NICE inContact™ customer with a positive experience and a product that meets their needs. The Customer Onboarding Manager will work with both internal and external customers to solve complex problems that might hinder the customer's experience while transitioning to our software. The candidate will work in a team of other highly-skilled professionals unified in exceeding customer expectations and meeting company growth objectives
Client interaction will be done over the phone and/or via WebEx, with face to face meetings as deemed necessary and/or appropriate, as may be outlined in the customer's contract. The Onboarding Manager will work both independently and in concert with the Professional Services, Technical Services and Education Services teams. Together, these teams are responsible to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth. The Onboarding Manager is also an organizational leader and is expected to serve as a mentor and coach for junior staff.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Provides technical configuration and, in some cases, scripting as required.
- Provides design, development, and enhancement, as well as management and coordination of changes to existing applications.
- Provides technical architecture leadership, analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Minimize NICE inContact's exposure to various contract liabilities by keeping project and task commitments. This includes applying an appropriate amount of tact by handling delicate situations appropriately in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Answers trouble calls/reports.
- Identifies and resolves all technical challenges as appropriate; executes duties in a thorough and timely manner.
- Works with other NICE inContact groups to troubleshoot and resolve T1, DS3, Ethernet, OC-X, 1+ and Toll Free services prior to and after the customer is live on the NICE inContact platform.
- Provides onsite and remote training, as required to ensure knowledge retention and comfort on the platform
- Deliver help documentation and support, as needed.
- Manages trouble tickets with the goal of closing tickets and supporting customers quickly and efficiently.
- Regularly works flexible schedule and on-call services.
- Provides escalated support to related corporate departments.
- Acts as a technical liaison or subject matter expert in matters of support to cross-functional NICE inContact departments.
- Submits entries into a knowledge base designed to address common questions, advanced techniques and best practices.
- Become intimately familiar with a customer's contact center and business to become the trusted advisor to the customer through their NICE inContact onboarding process
- Provide initial assessment meetings and possibly onsite visits to coordinate and conduct training and consulting, as appropriate
- Contributes to business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Acts as an escalation point within the first 90 days of active service
- Provides insight and feedback on technical issues to immediate supervisor and other outside groups.
- Acts as a liaison to groups outside of NICE inContact Support.
- Travels frequently to and from client sites. This is an "on call" position within the first 90 days of service. Onboarding Managers will receive calls 24X7 and are expected to be available unless otherwise engaged with another client.
- Maintains a working knowledge of competitive product lines, especially as it relates to technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products and what strategy NICE inContact should develop to counter.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all other NICE inContact products/services, competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact's resources.
- Proactively and effectively identifies customer needs and overcomes objections to proposed solutions by performing technical benefits assessments for customers and gaining detailed understanding of their environment.
- Develops and presents customized presentations to assigned clients that both quantify and qualify product/service usage, realized benefits, achievements, opportunities and next steps.
- Develops, administers and responds to client satisfaction surveys on a regular basis.
- Works directly with NICE inContact product management to deliver feedback from clients to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product enhancements and development.
- Works with NICE inContact Implementation Team to play a role in smooth customer implementations by providing on-site assistance as directed and providing appropriate feedback to the greater sales team post turn up.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-5 years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, Call/contact center and/or service delivery
- Technical facilitation skills in a Training role
- Demonstrated technical problem solving proficiency
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work with little supervision and complete projects
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.