Specialist Technical Support Engineer
The Recording Support team is the highest Technical level in NICE Global Services organization, and the only one interfacing with R&D.
Seeking for a service oriented professional with excellent communication skills and high sense of ownership.
This position is open for : Specialist Technical Support Engineer
- Interfacing with various R&D groups, Customer Support teams, Business Partners and Customers Globally to address Engage Recording related product issues and resolve high-level issues.
- Maintain quality and on-going internal and external communication throughout your analysis
- Install Service Packs on customer systems
- Provide the highest level of support and minimize R&D short-cut opportunities.
- Prioritize daily tasks and manage critical issues and situations.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and participate in Educating/Mentoring other Tech Support engineers.
- Willing to perform On call duties (24x7) shared with the other colleagues of Tech Support.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts.
- University education or similar level obtained by work experience in Computer Science
- At least 8+ years of technical experience within the industry and/or proven customer support experience globally, preferably handling PBX/VOIP issues.
- Have knowledge of the following (stated as keywords): Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Alcatel
- Good working knowledge of: Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP, VOIP, SIP, Wireshark, MS SQL Server Databases, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Networking and IP/SIP communication analysis
- Strong Telephony background
- Good IT skills in troubleshooting and ownership from begin to end
Other Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Team Player - ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Can handle stressful situations well.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.