HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Location: Cochabamba, BoliviaReporting to: Director, Human Resources
The NICE inContact HR Business Partner in Bolivia is a role that supports the day-to-day people operations at the Cochabamba site. The role assists in creating and sustaining an engaged high-performance culture, emphasizing quality, productivity, goal attainment and the ongoing development of a superior workforce.The HR Generalist assists and often will have primary accountability for processes such as recruiting, onboarding, data entry, HR reporting, department communications and various other administrative and client-facing tasks, as assigned.
This is a key role on the HR team and will perform a combination of the following responsibilities:
Recruiting and Onboarding
- The HR Business Partner will be primarily responsible for recruiting and onboarding talent for the R&D population at the Cochabamba site.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local universities to build a talent pipeline
- As part of the recruiting process, administer the necessary skill assessments, coordinate the interview process and develop candidate offers
- Partner closely with the NICE inContact talent acquisition team to ensure a smooth process and favorable candidate experience.
- Ensure all employee documents are finalized and submitted to the Office of the Ministry
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and coordinate any technical trainings for new employees
- Process all promotions and salary adjustments properly and ensure compliance with the approval matrix
- Use the HRIS system to track stock grants, payroll, job titles, work history, benefits, contacts, etc.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders (e.g., payroll, IT, etc.) for new hires, terminations and other employee changes/moves.
- Ensure all employee compensation data is updated in a timely manner & processed correctly through payroll
- Ensure all compensation & benefits are compliant with Bolivian Law
- Notify Payroll of any “Quinquenios” anniversary payments and other special payments are processed in a timely manner
- Support Site Leader, keep a pulse on local morale/engagement. Coordinate team-building and employee appreciation activities
- Understand NICE/inContact culture and help build the culture into the site.
- Build and maintain employee relationships.
- Take the lead on employee relations issues in consultation with manager.
- Deliver training modules (or coordinate remote participation).
- Ensure performance management and leadership development processes and activities are happening, per plan.
- Propose, draft and publish employee policies that comply with necessary employment laws (and regional needs, as appropriate).
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; the employee may perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor and / or other management. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2+ years of HR related experience in a multinational company
- Familiarity with local/regional employment laws and practices.
- English Proficiency – both speaking and written
- Experience working with all levels of the organization from employees through leaders
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent verbal/written communication; demonstrated interpersonal, team collaboration and organizational skills
- Proficient in primary MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Participate in projects as assigned as well as good will events
- Experience in all phases of HR including benefits administration, recruitment, employee relations, operations, etc
- Experience managing HR processes, employee records and working with Oracle HR information system or other HRIS system
- Experience working with third party vendors (e.g. Benefits, HRIS providers, etc.)
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.