Director of Customer Success
Director of Customer Success
Location: Mountain View, CA
The NICE Actimize Premier team is currently seeking a motivated, seasoned, hands-on Customer Success Director to play a key role in defining, optimizing, and driving success for our customers. Develop, direct, and evaluate customer success strategies, processes, activities and initiatives. Lead and develop the customer success team, managing employee performance, reporting, and career development. Drive increased contact value for existing customers and improved customer experiences and satisfaction.
- Build and lead a world-class Customer Success Team, creating a rapid team onboarding process, encouraging continuous learning, and fostering collaboration within the team and organization.
- Drive customer success outcomes by collecting key Customer Success metrics such as gross renewals rate, net retention, adoption, customer health, churn rate and net promoter score (NPS).
- Customer Success Director will work to the increase renewal rates and reduction of churn; expand account revenue through up selling and identifying new opportunities; promote higher product adoption, ensure customer satisfaction, measure and drive higher health scores, provide.
- Part of the responsibilities includes identify opportunities for continuous improvement, using Customer Success best practices such as QBRs, Risk Assessments, Proactive outreach, Health Checks, and ensure time to value.
- Manage customer success activities within the following functions onboarding, training, renewals, upsells and advocacy.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer success by defining operational metrics for the team, individuals, and executives, establishing a system for tracking metrics, and creating a team review process.
- Create and inspire a customer success culture across the company driving a company-wide definition of an ideal customer and feedback loop.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or related degree, MBA is preferred.
- 5 years' experience leading organizations as a Customer Success Manager.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Prior experience in preventing financial crime and post-sale/sales preferred.
- Deep understanding of Customer Success best practices.
- Understanding recurring revenue business models.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve technical and project delivery issues.
- Travel up to 25%.
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.