Inside Sales Representative
NICE Actimize, a leading provider of financial crime software solutions is seeking a gifted and creative individual for qualifying, developing and closing deals to join our office in Hoboken, NJ, Denver, CO, Richardson, TX or Alpharetta, GA. Our ideal inside sales candidate is first and foremost an effective and fearless communicator who can smoothly navigate objections on a sales call. The role involves researching companies and contacts, outbound campaigns and eventually working with senior account executives to move deals through the pipeline. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart salespeople.
Nice Actimize is the leading provider of financial crime software and much of the work of this position will involve evangelizing our new, SaaS product designed for regional and community banks. You will experience many of the thrills associated with working for a startup but with the power and reputation of a world-renowned market leader. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
- Build a reputation and network in the regional and community banking world – Get these banks excited to talk to you
- Evangelize the products: Learn the highlights of the entire suite of Actimize produces inside and out and evangelize it in the banking community
- Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target financial services prospects
- Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
- Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of NICE Actimize solutions
- Create, validate and qualify opportunities for the sales team that ultimately convert to new bookings
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
- Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
- Inside sales experience in technology
- Experience with financial or banking solutions preferred
- Dynamic self-starter with strong communication skills, “Hunter” mentality and a can-do attitude
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com a plus
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to succeed in a quick sales cycle environment
What we offer:
- Attractive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions with exponential multiplier increase
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organisation that is also a publicly traded company. We are stable yet high growth.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.