Implementation Help-desk Engineer
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
- Troubleshoot issues by resolving them with maximum customer satisfaction.
- Take full ownership on customer problem/cases, monitor for proper and on time feedback.
- Document and track all problems, enquires and events in the CRM system.
- Act as a front line T2 technical contact to interact with customers (business partners and direct customers)
- Install NICE product update packs and hot fixes.
- Analyze issues, solve or escalate to the next support level.
- BE or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (Written and Verbal) / interpersonal skills
- A strong aptitude for investigation, analysis and problem solving
- Team Player - ability to work well in a close team environment
- Customer support experience, international is advantage
- Flexibility in working hours required (24/7 Environment) including working in shifts
Technical Requirements: (at least 3 of the below are a MUST)
- Minimum 6 years technical experience with Windows Platforms and Active directory as a System\Application administrator.
- Thorough understanding of the Windows Operating Systems (2003/2008), installation and configuration - particularly how to setup Windows networking, user permissions, Group Policy, Login scripts etc.
- Networking experience. (including analyzing IP network traces using networking tools , example Wireshark)
- Basic Knowledge and experience in MS SQL (2000, 2005, 2008, 2012): Database structure, administration, performance tuning and scripting.
- Previous experience as Applications Support Engineer in a large international company – an advantage
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.