Technical Engagement Manager
This role demands timely and effective communications with internal stakeholders and customers across multiple concurrent projects. Working closely with Technical Engagement Managers, customers, managing their expectations, and ensuring that the project is completed on time and within budget.
Must be highly organized, articulate, detail-orientated and commercially aware, and able to lead and delegate effectively.
Energetic, committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise and take ownership to get the job done well. Support, empower, motivate and inspire others to excel in their performance and achievements, and help them to make a positive contribution to the continuous improvement of project processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead and manage multiple customer facing software delivery projects through initiation to closure. Working with customers of different sizes and utilizing cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
• Provide world class customer service through the use and execution of a detailed communication plans and to strive for excellence in customer satisfaction.
• Full ownership and accountability for project planning, resource management, scope and budget management to deliver profitable projects on time.
• Manage risks, issues, customers to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
• Diligently monitor and control project scope, schedule and proactively deal with any diversion from project baselines.
• Provide effective, accurate and timely communications to all stakeholders, act as a single point of contact for customers and partners.
• Provide frequent updates on internal project management IT systems, use of project management tools and manage project related revenue together with revenue recognition forecast.
• Measure the quality and efficiency of each delivery. Proactively provide feedback on lessons learned and contribute to the development, maintenance, and enhancement of all project management processes and tools used within the Services team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher; equivalent work experience considered
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.