Location: Taguig City, Philippines
Transcription Specialist is to transcribe a recorded message and/or calls and document them in the required system. This position is designed to be work from home position with little or no supervision. Employees will be required to work at NICE inContact’s Headquarters office for a minimum of 30 days at the beginning of employment.
As a Transcription Specialist, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Transcribe messages and/or calls as assigned.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of finished transcriptions.
- Develop new procedures as needed to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Assist new transcription specialist with questions and concerns as directed by management.
- Self-manage time and efforts to meet or exceed expectations of 30 transcriptions per hour.
- Attend meetings and trainings as necessary.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year basic to intermediate computer usage.
- 1 -2 years Transcribing work experience using Transcription Foot Pedal
- Minimum of 45 wpm typing speed
- Must be able to transcribe Spanish to English transcriptions
- Previous transcription experience
- Previous call center experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.