Enterprise Software Consulting and Advisory Services Director
For our new Global Value Realization Services (VRS) business, we are looking to hire an experienced leader: Location: London.
As a leader, within the Value Realization Services (VRS) organisation of NICE your functional responsibilities will include operational management, P&L ownership, VRS business development and excellent delivery of our consulting, training business and advisory services business. Ideal candidate needs to have strong multi domain (Performance management, Quality management, workforce management, analytics etc.) experience and abilities to lead broader complimentary teams.
You will be charged with offer and business development of VRS offerings and services. You will be responsible for the profitability and growth of these services. As the VRS Leader you will represent VAS proactively upfront in the sales cycle, continuously educating the NICE sales teams, product teams and customers on the benefit and value from the VRS portfolio. You must posses a unique blend of business and technical savvy to lead the team to deliver bottom line business impact via our technology solutions. You will work closely with the team providing mentorship and grooming to consulting and training personnel to achieve VRS goals. This is a hand on leadership position where you need to be willing to personally involve yourself in direct consulting delivery or POCs of strategic accounts.
As part of the VRS leadership team, you will responsible you will be responsible for the expansion and growth of the VRS business. You will help make the current portfolio stronger and develop new offerings based on your industry experience and contact with customers and prospects. You will be an important voice contributing to Services go-to-market strategy, helping our product and sales teams understand VRS capabilities, their benefits and associated competitive differentiators.
- Manage VRS Service Line P&L
- Strategically and Effectively manage all Business KPIs including Revenue, Bookings, Depex, profitability, Margins, Billability
- Responsible for growth of VRS business and renewals of VRS subscriptions
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with Account Executives to sell VRS for future engagements and crafting of associated deals
- Responsible for excellent strategic education and promotion of VRS with sales, and working as a SME for your service line.
- Develop new VRS offerings for your service line to grow business/revenue.
- Ensure high team utilization via direct or matrixed assignments Monitor and provide feedback to consultants on billability and associated improvements.
- Be responsible for your service line CSAT. Hold team accountable to a high standard of delivery with the goal of repeat/follow on business
- Provide deep guidance and mentorship for consultants and trainers, to ensure operational excellence and develop strategic talent
- Produce Industry Benchmark and Best Practice Collateral, Whitepapers etc. with collaboration with sales, marketing, product teams
- Responsible for development of exceptional pipeline for new VRS business
- Research, gather, and define Services business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future engagements. Perform and formalize effective, timely Customer Outreach.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a call/contract center environment, including leadership & management involving call center transformation
- Experience with internal or external business consulting experience in a call center / contact center environment.
- Expertise in more than one domain a plus (Performance Management, Workforce Management, Analytics, Robotics)
- Demonstrated experience with leading organizational change, creating governance teams and center of excellence processes
- Proven business development experience and driving renewals of consulting
- Ability to develop strategic roadmaps for customers and VRS growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must
- Sales Experience a Plus
- Enterprise software knowledge, direct experience with NICE solutions a Plus
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%.
- Coaching, developing and managing business development/sales teams
- Excellent problem-solving ability in high pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- BS or BA degree, or higher
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal “direct-line” authority
- Call Center Transformation
- Expertise with Demand Generation and Services Product Marketing
- Knowledge of Services solutions and market trends
- Experience working with financial services industry
- Owned/managed a Consulting Practice/business
NICE is an equal opportunities employer.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.