Enterprise Account Manager
NICE Company Overview
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) is the worldwide leading provider of software solutions that enable organizations to take the next best action in order to improve customer experience and business results, ensure compliance, fight financial crime, and safeguard people and assets. NICE’s solutions empower organizations to capture, analyze, and apply, in real time, insights from both structured and unstructured Big Data. This data comes from multiple sources, including phone calls, mobile apps, emails, chat, social media, video, and transactions. NICE solutions are used by over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies. www.nice.com
What we do
We have three principle areas of activity: Perfecting Customer Experience, Powering Public Safety, and Financial Crime Prevention & Compliance.
Perfecting Customer Experience
We enable organizations to deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience throughout the customer journey. Our solutions allow enterprises to know their customers, act in real time and ensure that every employee is engaged. Our Customer Engagement Solutions deliver an effortless, consistent and personalized experience and understand the voice of customers. Our customers stand out in their competitive markets by offering an enhanced customer experience, and they improve their bottom line by streamlining operational efficiency.
With NICE, our team and culture make the difference
The consistent delivery of world-class innovation and exceptional customer service is ultimately the responsibility of our team of dedicated professionals – and this is where our unique culture comes in. What allows us to do extraordinary things is our culture of thought leadership, collaboration and innovation. So, we respect and listen to each other, drawing from our experiences and learning from our respective skills and backgrounds.
The Enterprise Account Manager is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined sales territory. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE product portfolio from the competition. The Enterprise Account Manager is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing NICE competitors from historically aligned companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate NICE’s extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including “C” level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company. Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts. Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE and the customer.
Requirements and Competencies:
- At least 10 years’ experience of sales in technology company selling complex software solutions to customers, preferably contact centers sales. Demonstrated experience of doing several large deal transactions, $500K+ each. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Possess Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Close the deal, identify the opportunity, get the commitment and drive all relevant actions. Also, focus on creating and keeping momentum until deal is closed. Show flexibility when bringing plan to reality and make changes on the spot when needed.
- Work effectively in a complex organization/matrix in coordinating across multiple functions and the customer and NICE eco-systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the NICE portfolio and relevant markets, and confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE’s products while working in deep collaboration when necessary with the functional, industry or technical partners and establish/maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
Education:Degree from an accredited university
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.