- Release management – lead the release cycle – internal and with all external interfaces.
- Initiate, lead and facilitate, R&D operations planning, related to processes, tools and continues improvement
- Business goals alignment and execution
- Define, audit and improve our Agilepractices and methodologies, Agile coaching and trainings
- Define, measure and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement
- Participate in major technology selection processes, facilitating the legal and financial aspects
- Plan, monitor and control AWS budget consumption
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical degree, Engineering preferred
- Advanced degree in business administration, MBA an advantage
- Experience in Software development operations (PMO) or Release/Program Management within a global multinational software company is an advantage
- Senior Managerial experience from a large size software development organization
- At least 4 years of experience as project manager or equivalent at an global software company
- Proven experience in software delivery company.
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience in agile
- Excellent understanding in operations or project management practices, techniques, tools and methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed)
- Fluent English
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.