Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor to NICE’s customers and will provide both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with the Customer’s priorities and NICE’s business objectives. The TAM is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence for designated accounts. The TAM is required to be a subject matter expert in the NICE Solutions deployed at their designated clients and ensure maximum value is achieved from the NICE solution. .
You will be the primary interface between the Customers and NICE’s support organizations while managing critical issues, problems and requests related to escalations and missed expectations.
The TAM is an extension on the Support Management Team focused on escalation management, Technical Communication, driving resolution and technical best practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the full solution NICE & 3rd party integrations for designated accounts
- Analyze support activity and SR trends for the assigned account ensuring SLAs are met, CSAT is achieved and/or provide recommendations to close gaps- Facilitate Meetings
- First point of escalation for designated accounts for support process issues not resolved by the standard process
- Facilitate problem resolution across NICE internal teams, driving actions, communication and RCA/Best Practices
- Establish relationships and effectively communicate with key members of Customer’s technical team including management personnel.
- Identify barriers to product adoption and partner with appropriate NICE and Customer teams to optimize Customer success.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard practices for designated accounts aligned with the Global TAM operating model
- Oversee transition phase from Client Services to Customer Support (documentation and report review, completed project sign-off, documented acceptance, updated internal sites with hand off materials)- Ensure Day 2 readiness and Success
- Act as Back up for Support Managers as directed
- Mentor and coach Engineers from a technical perspective
- Communicate and advocate customer requirements and concerns to product management team R&D and other internal stakeholders
- Lead Root Cause/Best Practice sessions with Customers and internally as required
- As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required as well as occasional travel to customer sites.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions
- Ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong customer service and interpersonal skills, plus a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of associates.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a technical service or service delivery environment.
- International Customer experience preferred
- Degree in computer science, engineering or work equivalence.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.