Analytics UI Engineer Intern
The UI Engineer Intern will work on the user interfaces that support the inContact analytics platform. The internship will require some technical knowledge and a strong desire to learn. The intern will be part of the Customer Experience Analytics team and will report their daily progress to a senior developer.
- Help develop and bug fix and test a production level software solution
- Reporting daily to the team leader on the progress of the project
- At the end of the internship, create a presentation of the project
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Some college or coding boot camp experience relevant to UX/UI engineering
- Experience with front end development including HTML CSS and other front end web technologies
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands
- AngularJS experience preferred
- D3JS experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate desire and ability to learn
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.