Manager, Site Reliability Engineer
Manager Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Manager Site Reliability Engineer works as an operational resource for a specific software application or suite of applications and accompanying infrastructure. This includes the implementation of new systems as well as providing mid-level and escalation support for other groups and working to resolve production issues in conjunction with development, operational, and architectural resources.
As a Manager Site Reliability Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Work with various NICE departments (Support, Product Management, R&D) and customers around the globe for end-to-end resolution of issues focusing on systemic issues and product stabilization/improvement.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the entire problem resolution process, through frequent customer updates
- Conduct thorough and detailed troubleshooting to provide quality support to the client, and minimize escalations
- Design and develop automation processes
- Strong Account Management skills
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities as required
- Manage the local team - prioritize, mentor and guide team members.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- 5+ years of experience managing a technical team.
- 8+ years of experience working within application or software support and/or installation.
- 4+ years of experience working within public or private cloud environments.
- 4+ years of experience working in a Windows-based environment including both production and personal systems.
- 6+ years communicating in English in a technical field.
- Experience working with WFO related software (WFM, QM, Etc…) - advantage
- Experience in Web Applications support
- Experience in Database Troubleshooting and Tuning (MS SQL)
- Experience as IT (Network and system) that worked on Server issues mainly
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in customer support serving global customers
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.