Project Manager (Product)
Project Manager (Product)
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
The Project Manager (Product) serves as the liaison between product management and the business stakeholders for product-related processes, such as: Product specific operational impacts, Beta Program, End-of-Life and Go-to-Market.
As a Project Manager (Product), a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage, coordinate, and support product-related processes (such as Product Escalations, Beta Programs, and End-of-Life) through regular status meetings, communications, and monitoring.
- Work with various business units to define and document scope, requirements, timelines, expectations, and potential risks.
- Create and manage process-related documentation, including training documents, knowledge articles, project plans, etc.
- Work as a primary point of contact for business stakeholders, product owners, and team development; Identify, discuss, and resolve any issues.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-5 years experience in project management
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Expert using SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, other cloud-based project tools
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effective communicator with superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work with and to interpret technical information to non-technical individuals
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Software as a service (SAAS) experience
- Salesforce and Visio experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.