Deal Desk Analyst
Deal Desk Analyst
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The primary focus of a Deal Desk Analyst will be to help structure profitable and compliant transactions that address the needs of a diverse set of internal corporate customers, maximize NICE inContact's revenue, and increase the effectiveness and productivity of the NICE inContact sales force. This role will act in a fiduciary capacity in managing first line approvals for the deal approval process. This will be accomplished by discussing deals with the sales teams to identify Customers' critical business issues and assist in structuring transactions that meet both NICE inContact's requirements and the Customers' needs.
- Maintain awareness of all new sales deals and addendums being contracted.
- Analyze and maintain current customer renewal dates.
- Understand product pricing and billing models and the related revenue generated from each.
- Perform analysis on current customer software products, services and telecom usage.
- Perform analysis on customer and product profitability.
- Understand any direct product costs.
As a Deal Desk Analyst, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Manage the day to day deal approval process and aid in driving deals through the necessary approvals
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with policy and procedures
- Interact with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to: Legal, Sales Operations, Finance, Order Management, Credit and Billing
- Ensure that transactions adhere to NICE inContact's internal revenue recognition policies and operational guidelines
- Evaluate current processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement
- Complete ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Management, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years related experience
- Knowledge of Excel (including pivot table), Access and SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and financial modeling
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company
- Ability to develop, interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.