C# Backend Developer
Technologies / Buzzwords
C#, distributed systems, microservices, cloud, WCF, networking & connectivity (VoIP, Wireshark), multi-threading/concurrency and code performance, Elastic Search, code quality and standards, code refactoring, security & encryption, unit testing.
Who We Are
We are an energetic group of software builders based in Alkmaar, The Netherlands. We are technically oriented, skilled, social and international and we foster a dynamic and inclusive culture where all contributions matter. Our offices are comfortable, reachable, and proper work/life balance is important. We are building challenging new products that have impact and we need more of us to make that happen. Obviously, we offer good pay and benefits.
What We Do
We create Software Solutions for Financial Market Compliance. In short: we make and sell software that helps prevent and uncover financial fraud within large, global financial institutions.
Global Financial Compliance regulations require that all communications of employees involved with financial transactions are recorded and our NICE Trading Recorder, which is capable of large-scale recording of voice audio (VoIP) and video, enables our customers to be compliant with those regulations.
Our ambition is to totally rebuild our Trading Recorder. You can help us make our solution consume less resources, move to the cloud, be fault tolerant, distributed and secure and integrate with on-prem telephony systems but also cloud-based communication products like Microsoft Teams.
What We Need You to Bring to the Table
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years work experience with a strong software development background
- Strong C#.Net skills
- An inherent interest in software development, the latest technologies, frameworks and development processes, plus an internal drive to create good code and solutions
- A social attitude and good spirits
Your technology skills and knowledge should include some/most of the following:
- C++ and Java experience are a real bonus
- Knowledge of distributed systems, WCF, networking & connectivity
- Knowledge of Microservices and/or cloud-native Development
- Knowledge of multithreading, concurrency, and code performance
- Knowledge of application security & encryption
- Knowledge of software design and patterns, DDD, SOLID, etc.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.