Infrastructure Automation Engineer(Python)
Responsibilities /Essential Duties
- Automated deployment of AWS Infrastructure (Software Defined Data Center)
- Architect AWS Infrastructure to fit our solutions
- Monitor and Secure AWS Infrastructure
- Use and Enhance Configuration Management tools like Puppet and Ansible to facilitate guest management
- Mentor junior engineers in key technological areas such as Puppet, AWS, and monitoring.
- Collaborate closely with the application support, infrastructure, and product development teams
- Possible travel to other global locations
Education and Experience
- Programming Experience: 3+ years of development experience in Python. Other languages, such as Java or C# will be considered.
- Experience with Powershell a plus.
- AWS Experience: AWS certification at associate or professional level and 1-2 years of hands on experience working in AWS using technologies such as Cloudformation or AWS APIs; Associate or Professional Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Terraform Platform / Puppet / Ansible strongly desired
- Education Level: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT preferred (or any engineering field considered) or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in technical leadership role.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Good coding skills in major languages such as Java, Python or Perl
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work effectively with distributed team
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long-term objectives
- Passionate about technology and solving IT operations-focused problems
- Must be detail oriented, task driven, and have excellent communication skills. Customer service focus is key
- Ability to work effectively with staff, peers, and others in and outside the organization to accomplish goals, objectives and to identify and resolve problems
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.