Infrastructure Engineer II
Infrastructure Engineer II
Location: Taguig City, Philippines
1. Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure environment.
2. Works on one or more base work initiatives.
3. Supports multiple systems or applications of medium to high complexity.
4. Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware, software, and connectivity problems.
5. Follows defined procedures to monitor systems and resolve issues.
6. May participate in planning short term efforts.
7. Reviews performance reports for infrastructure elements.
8. Implements remediation required by audits/assessments, and documents as necessary.
9. Analyzes and reports on operational metrics to understand performance and ensure success in process improvements.
10. May participate in contributing to process and automation improvements by working with appropriate resources.
11. Performs routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, patching, firmware updates, etc…
12. Maintain lab and production storage systems.
13. Manage Mail, DNS, FTP, IIS, and Application environments
14. Set up and maintain server system and file security
15. Cross-train and share knowledge with team
16. May cable and rack server equipment in co-location facilities (some travel may be required)
17. Monitor and optimize performance of infrastructure elements.
18. Maintain documentation of servers and networking equipment.
19. Work with vendors to troubleshoot problems and evaluate new products.
20. Participate in the on-call rotation.
21. Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
22. Communicates events to stakeholders, teams, and leadership.
23. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
- 2+ years in Windows Server Administration
- 2+ years configuring server hardware and OS
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Domains, Active Directory, DNS, Mail, DNS
- Experience managing enterprise storage solutions.
- Experience working with Management Systems and SNMP
- Experience working in a PCI 1 / FedRAMP compliant environment
- Experience managing VMware environment
- 2+ years communicating in English in a technical field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience required
- Experience managing HP branded servers and SAN
- Solaris/Linux administration
- Experience monitoring and maintaining AWS environments.
- Experience with automation tools like chef. Experience working with SQL.
- Experience developing software solutions in C#.
- Experience working with powershell and other scripting languages
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.