Sr Specialist - Project Manager
Located in : Pune, India (Click here to find location)
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
- Being the single point of contact for assigned projects and represent NICE or Business Unit in internal and external /customer forums by providing effective communication.
- Manage issues proactively, provide visibility of issues and resolution to stakeholders and escalate internally as required to resolve issues.
- Manage project related revenue and revenue forecast. Keep management systems updated to reflect revenue forecasting.
Project Manager Skills for Planning Phase
- long term vision
- attention to detail
- scope, time, quality, resource, risk and cost management skills
- interactive communication skills
- expectation management
- implement project plans to build deliverables
- monitor and control project deliverables
- manage timelines & costs
- identify and manage risks
- assure and control quality
- suggest and implement modifications to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources
- prepare and present project status reports to stakeholders
- support and direct project team
Project Manager Skills for Execution Phase
- motivation skills
- conflict resolution
- problem solving
- change management
- sense of urgency
- customer relations management
- negotiation skills
- ensure project completion criteria have been met
- obtain stakeholder approval for final deliverables
- present final project report
- handover project documentation
- conduct project review
- evaluate performance against defined project goals
Project Manager Skills for Closure Phase
- presentation skills
- data management
- evaluation skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMI, PMP or PRINCE2 Certified preferred.
- 10 years direct work experience in project management capacity
- 15 years direct work experience in technical delivery
- Being part of global team that delivers projects within APAC region. Regional experience in managing multi-country and multi-solution projects.
- Experience in Global / Regional accounts project delivery
- Experience in delivering project remotely
- Experienced in managing teams dispersed geographically in a matrix organization.
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven ability to manage projects using formal methods.
- Proven ability to take accountability and ownership of projects and drive to completion.
- Proven technical aptitude, and relevant experience in the field and industry NICE operates in.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed organization and co-ordination skills.
- Well-developed negotiation skills and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Savvy in business and commercial aspects, including development and management of budgets.
- Experienced in using PSA/Project Management Software and tools.
- Experienced in handling crisis and difficult customer situations.
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision.
- Project staffing and staff management, including training needs.
- Task minded, detail oriented.
- Good understanding of Windows Server OS, SQL Database, network, VoIP, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), financial trading system (IPC, BT ITS)
- Knowledge in NICE recording platform is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Telephony integration exposure is an asset
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.