Strategy Analyst Intern (Student Position)
The Strategy Analyst Intern will work as part of the Corporate Strategy Team on selected projects and strategic initiates. The Corporate Strategy Team at NICE is responsible for formulating and driving NICE strategy, mergers and acquisitions and strategic and operational projects including implementation and on-going review. The intern will work independently or as part of a larger team on selected projects and enjoy constant coaching, mentoring and development opportunities.
Strategy Analyst Intern Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Performing market research and competitive landscape mapping
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Analyzing technology and industry trends
- Gap and hypothesis driven analysis
- A student with at least 2 years of studies left
- +85 academic average
- Field of study: Business Administration, Economy, Computer Science, Physics, Law, Accounting
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Quick learner
- Team player, interpersonal skills
- Out of the box thinking and creativity
- English language - high proficiency
- Technology background – an advantage
- Work experience in contact centers environment – an advantage
- Excel or PowerPoint proficiency – an advantage
NICE is an Israeli based global software company operating in over 150 countries and counts over 80% of fortune 100 companies among its clients as well as over 20,000 customers in total. The company specializes in enterprise software for customer interaction management and financial crime & compliance sectors. NICE leverages cloud computing, AI & analytics, and enterprise readiness architecture as its core technologies within a wide portfolio of solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.