Nice is looking for a talented Cloud Developer to be part of a global team.
Position responsibilities include: maintaining, designing and developing internal and external cloud platform solutions.
As part of the team, you will create automation to manual procedures, orchestrate jobs for smooth workflows that will provide benefits to organization and design, architect and implement new capabilities for our business units. You will be part of a global team which provides a variety of solutions to internal customers.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the following programming languages – Python, C#
- At least 3 years of knowledge and hands-on experience writing SQL queries and working with databases such as PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud solutions – AWS, AZURE, VRA
- At least 3 years of knowledge and hands-on experience in Terraform/CloudFormation scripting
- At least 3 years of knowledge and hands-on experience with JSON/YAML
- Team player
- Out-of-the-Box thinking
- Can do approach
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.