Cloud Data and Analytics Product Manager – X-Sight Platform
NICE Actimize is the leading worldwide provider of financial crime, risk, and compliance solutions. More than 200 of the world's top global financial institutions, agencies, and regulatory bodies rely on Actimize to increase their insight into real-time customer and employee behavior, transactions, and activities. As a result, these organizations have reduced and prevented financial crime activities, minimized money laundering exposure, increased investigator efficiency, and improved regulatory compliance and oversight.
NICE Actimize is seeking a ROCKSTAR Cloud Product Manager to join our Product Management team for X-Sight. You will be responsible for planning, and driving the strategic direction, goals, and roadmap for data and advanced analytics products in the platform in order to establish a successful financial crime detection program for our clients. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders to provide the best mix of SaaS capabilities to satisfy the needs of the rapidly evolving cloud analytics market while unlocking the value of client data in a secure and scalable way.
- Provide thought leadership and vision for Data and Analytics facets of the X-Sight Platform to become the Actimize domain expert in this field
- Research, gather and define business requirements for Data and Analytics to align with overall X-Sight Platform strategy and vision
- Work closely with the development teams in order to assure development according to the design and planning
- Actively support sales and marketing activities to show thought leadership and drive business for the Actimize organization as it relates to X-Sight products and offerings
- Perform analysis of market trends as well as customer usage information to establish data-driven justification for investments in the X-Sight Platform
- Engage with clients to perform validation and foster interest in the X-Sight platform and X-Sight delivered solutions.
- At least 5 years’ experience defining complex software products
- Experience with CloudProduct Management and Delivery
- BS or BA degree or higher
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing Advanced Analytics products or teams
- Experience in developing and managing software products in the financial field is an advantage
- Personal Qualities: creative, dynamic, hard worker, self-starter, assertive, energetic
- Ability to work in a fluid, start-up like environment
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.