Director of Product Management
Are you a natural born leader? Do you see product management as your dream job? Are you creative? If the answers are yes, then continue reading….
You will own responsibilities for the entire products lifecycle, overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business as well as the day-to-day product activities.
You will expand the depth of your products’ capabilities and help develop new ones based on your industry experience, strategic directions and market analysis. The role requires extensive collaboration with different stake holders in order to align and execute product and suite strategies.
- Lead a team of product managers responsible to outbound and inbound product management activities, to drive business growth of the solutions
- Develop and refine the products' vision, strategy and execution for NICE CXone WFO solutions
- Manage the complete product life cycle from concept through execution, roll out and daily activity
- Closely collaborate with R&D on product definition, guide development activities, and define priorities to drive optimal execution
- Collaborate across corporate functions to develop and execute effective go-to-market plans including working with sales, pre-sales, SMEs, marketing and portfolio teams
- Maintain deep understanding of the market, the eco-system and business environment
- Collaborate with presales, sales, partners and customers to ensure clear communication end enable ongoing business
- Strong leadership skills
- 3+ years of direct management of team of product managers
- 6+ years of B2B product management experience in enterprise SW company
- Significant experience in inbound product management – working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transform vision to product capabilities and build up plan
- Strong technical background in enterprise technologies; cloud technologies – an advantage
- Experience working with global pre-sale, sales, services and support organizations
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.