Senior Data Scientist
- Conduct large-scale data analysis and develop fraud prevention predictive models for financial institutions.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Maintain and analyze information about multiple clients’ models, to derive insights for clients and for enhancing risk model performance.
- Help maintain and improve model development tools.
- Take part in the formation of a new team and help setup practices and processes.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative area (statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering)
- Experience of 4-7 years with statistical model development. Deep and diverse experience with multiple statistical procedures and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong general analytical skills, agility with using quantitative tools to solve analytical problems
- Good oral and written communications skills, and ability to interact with engineers, software developers, project managers, business analysts, product managers and with clients.
- Vast experience using SQL and modeling with Python.
- Innovative aptitude and can-do approach.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.