Professional Services Technical Director EMEA
Position: Technical Services Director for EMEA Professional Services
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Technical Services Director to lead the dynamic and growing Technical team within Professional Services EMEA based in central London. This is a Senior role with responsibility for Implementation and Architectural consultancy and deliverables for the full suite of Actimize product lines across the EMEA region of NICE Actimize.
- Managing the regional Implementation and Architectural delivery teams across Europe, South Africa and India
- Working with PS Practice leads and PS Directors to develop and enhance delivery methodologies across the group
- Develop training and mentoring programs to improve both the on boarding of new Implementation resources but to also to build structure around continual development
- Building a strong management team within the Technical Services team through excellent leadership, mentoring and providing pastoral care
- Provide technical authority on high impact technical design, implementation and architectural decisions
- Build and drive forward delivery standards across the different implementation and architectural groups within the region
- Drive technical innovations that serve to improve delivery efficiencies within Professional Services
- Providing clients and the Actimize sales groups competitive estimations, delivery plans and proposals for technical project deliverables
- Presenting to our clients from C-level to engineer level the technical vision of projects during project initiation, and maintaining a relationship with our client’s representatives throughout project lifecycles
- Capacity and resource planning across the technical teams to ensure that the technical services team are highly productive with the correct scale of resource maintained to support changes in the project pipeline
- Lead an effective team that focusses on internal utilization targets, to ensure a profitable business within the wider group
- Represent PS EMEA in dealing with internal Actimize stakeholders and manage training and information flow from other Actimize teams/groups effectively so that the Technical Services team remain current with product developments and best practice.
- The role will be focused in the UK Actimize office working to support the many project teams, however there is a travelling requirement with a need to work at our client’s sites across the region during critical phases of those projects, and also a need to visit the regional offices on a regular basis. It is estimated that up to 25% of the working schedule will be spent visiting either Client offices or non UK based Actimize offices.
- Proven client relationship management
- Escalation management of Technical issues/challenges
- Strong technical expertise and an ability to convey complex technical concepts and solutions to stakeholder of different technical abilities
- Ability to form meaningful connections and relationships with key stakeholders within Actimize e.g. Product, R&D, Sales etc
- Understanding of software delivery methodologies – within the context of a Professional Services Organization
- A proven focus on delivering a high performing team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Superior communications skills and presentation skills
- Candidates must have a degree or above
- Candidates must have practical experience of the Financial Services industry (banking, brokerage or insurance)
- Candidates must have at least 5 years experience in managing or leading technical teams
- Candidates must have a comprehensive understanding of software delivery methodologies
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.