Actimize Sales Manager
Actimize is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as Actimize Sales Manager.
NICE Actimize is the world’s preeminent provider of Enterprise Financial Crimes Solutions to Financial Institutions across the globe. Actimize employs the industry’s most talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come make your mark on a rapidly growing organization singularly focused on helping our customers fight financial crime. You’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking dynamic, driven and proven sales professionals to join our team of Account Executives.
The NICE Actimize Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing new business opportunities for a set of named accounts or territory. The Actimize Account Executive leverages superior relationship management skills with consultative selling expertise to help match client business needs with our best of breed solutions. Actimize Account Executives excel at nurturing existing relationships while actively uncovering new opportunities to grow and extend the Actimize footprint across the enterprise.
• Create, drive and close new business for designated accounts.
• Achieve and exceed annual sales quotas.
• Uncover and create new opportunities for named accounts.
• Lead the sales lifecycle from cradle to grave.
• Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships. Drive new relationships especially in the C Suite and with adjacent lines of business.
• Own the customer experience with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
• Proven sales hunter and closer.
• 6 years of enterprise software sales experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Able to lead a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Experience selling at the "C" level in the Financial Services space.
• BA/BS preferred, preferably in business, finance or computer science.
• Background in anti-fraud, compliance, and/or anti-money laundering software preferred.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.