New Business Generation Representative – UK and French region
NICE is the worldwide provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organisations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics and of structured and unstructured data. NICE has over 6,000 employees and helps organisations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organisations in more than 150 countries, including 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
NICE is looking for an exceptional New Business Generation representative who will successfully prospect new opportunities to new business markets for NICE Enterprise solutions. Today, the role is focusing heavily on prospecting over the phone, developing strong client relationships, launching new solutions, and generating sales leads for both the UK and French regions. The successful candidate will be based in our London and be a fluent speaker in both English and French.
New Business Generation Responsibilities:
- Work close with the sales and solutions leaders to generate pipeline in their perspective regions
- Build and execute outbound campaigns per solution and per account
- Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity to ensures positive outcomes
- Qualify and nurture leads to 25% probability
- Report market trends to sales, product management, marketing and management teams
- Work in a community of EMEA New Business Generation reps’ and share best practices and working method
- Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Sales, Marketing, Business, or a related degree program
- 3-5 years of inside sales or business development experience
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
- Managerial capabilities and experience
- Salesforce experience – MUST
- French speaking - MUST
- Self-motivated and driven
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.