Sr. Product Manager
Sr. Product Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UTThe Sr. Product Manager – Native Digital is a “full stack” product manager who is responsible for the product/solution planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle from cradle to grave. This includes gathering and prioritizing solution and customer requirements, and defining the solution’s vision and strategy in alignment with the company’s overall strategy and goals. The Sr. Product Manager – Native Digital will work closely with architecture and engineering to execute, and work with program management, sales, marketing and services to effectively launch new products and features, and ensure quality, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As a Sr. Product Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Own solution/product strategy associated with assigned solutions portfolio.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from start to finish; strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Serve as active product owner in Agile/Scrum methodology by refining requirements, driving continuous grooming, definition of user stories, and participating in sprint planning, stand-up meetings, to maximize the value of the products created.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers to collect user feedback.
- Drive the Native Digital set from concept to execution by working with and creating alignment across architecture and multiple development teams.
- Work with Product Marketing to perform data analysis, assess market trends and competitive offers, refine customer and market requirements, and define a go-to-market plan including knowledge transfers, training and positioning.
- Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Work with Program Management on a global go-to-market plan, working with and providing input to all departments to execute.
- Work with Architecture, Engineering and Services to identify and prioritize non-functional requirements.Manage profit and loss responsibilities for assigned portfolio.
- Manage profit and loss responsibilities for assigned portfolio.
- Define the solution/product strategy, product backlog and solution product roadmap and communicate them internally and externally.
- Work within JIRA to translate the solution/product strategy into a prioritized set of initiatives and features with a clear and thorough description and business case justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be a subject matter expert with respect to the solutions portfolio.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Possible travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (25%).
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE inContact.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science preferred.
- 6+ years of product management/marketing experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles involved in planning and delivering new software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, work with a hightened sense of urgency and drive a broad Scrum team to strategic conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Ability to read and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences, including Engineering.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience with project management and project communication techniques and tools. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Contact center experience with multi-channel routing and IVR/Self Service.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.