Salesforce Support Analyst
Salesforce Support Analyst
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
The Salesforce Support Analyst will be part of sales enablement team and responsible for the day-to-day operations and training new users. The Salesforce Support Analyst will be the first point of contact for tickets on Salesforce.com and associated applications (such as CPQ and Partner Community), and they will communicate with other teams on Salesforce.com-related issues. Through help tickets and through business analysis of requests, the Salesforce Support Analyst will develop and maintain a complete and accurate understanding of how all business units conduct their business and are impacted by Salesforce.com.
Applicants who are both interested and qualified should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter that addresses the applicant's capabilities and experiences
- A resume or CV
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the Salesforce.com with 900+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Coordinate change control with other members of the Salesforce and enablement teams
- Strong customer focus and service mindset
- Can meet or exceed established deadlines in a high-change, fast-paced environment
- Able to pivot and reprioritize work tasks based on issue severity and business need
- Team player with the willingness and desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in customer service or systems support
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator or power user
- com ADMIN 201 certified a PLUS
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.