Operations Analyst (Order Management)
OPERATIONS ANALYST (Order Management)
The Operations Analyst manages a variety of internal processes including new and existing contract management, contract renewal and completion, account creation, and product assignment. This role assists not only inContact Sales, but Customer Success, Professional Services, and Customer Care to build strong business relationships to ensure work gets done on time and within agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLA's) Due to the access of sensitive information such as customer contracts, customer rates, and customer billinb information, it’s important that the Operations Analyst remain independent of any conflicts of interest to meet SOX requirements. The role may be adjusted as needed to meet this requirement.
- Maintain SOX compliance within the Order Management/Contract Renewal processes.
- Accurately enter customer information into Salesforce, Cadebill and other corporate systems.
- Ensure all sales paperwork meets the requirements of the Company’s Contracting Policy.
- Accurately quote inContact products and services to the internal and external Salesforce.
- Ensure that the proper sales identification is entered on each new customer order.
A Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Understand contracts
- Field a variety of sales support related questions via telephone and e-mail including pricing, paperwork, products, etc.
- Validate accuracy and completeness of technical sales paperwork and liaise with Connectivity Team and sales reps to resolve discrepancies.
- Assist Partners with the commission’s questions. Order Management
- Interface regularly with Internal Sales Reps and third-party sales Partners using a professional and personable manner to build good working relationships.
- Gather, maintain, and properly file internal and external correspondence as it relates to all sales orders.
- Complete departmental checklist and salesforce task list for each new order. Offering suggestions to management for process improvement.
- Participate in on-going technical training in order to effectively complete all orders. Contract Renewal
- Assist with renewal paperwork as needed Resolve bottlenecks in the renewal process.
- Work to maintain high renewal rates.
- Provide improvement feedback on the renewal process as needed to management.
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure reference needs are met and issues are resolved. All Processes
- Input customer account information into the billing system. Create new accounts.
- Add accurate rates, discounts charges to customers’ accounts in the billing system.
- Interact regularly with the Billing team to ensure customers and products are entered accurately to ensure proper billing.
- Interface regularly with Internal Sales Reps and third-party sales Partners. The interface should be in a professional, personal manner and in doing so should build good working relationships.
- Follow current processes and be prepared to make frequent changes in processes.
- Work with Partner Support and Partner Sales to ensure partner processes are up to date.
- Work in a rapid-paced environment, multi-tasking effectively.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- High School Diploma required some college coursework preferred. BS degree preferred.
- 1-2 years in a business environment.
- Telecom Knowledge.
- Knowledge of contracts and legal language.
- Understanding of Salesforce and basic computer systems.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.