Sales Development Representative
The Sales Developer is responsible for generating new business opportunities and acting as a mentor for the new Sales Developers. Sales Developers utilize professional sales skills to investigate prospective clients’ company structure, industry positioning, and any other relevant information. This information is used to penetrate the company with the intent of securing an opportunity to pass to the sales team.
• Meet or exceed sales quotas as determined by management.
1. Generate new business opportunities through lead follow-up and prospecting of potential customers in the assigned territory and partnering with account executives.
2. Make calls from provided customer lists as well as maximizing efforts from inbound opportunities.
3. Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management.
4. Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions in contact management software tools.
5. Meet or exceed Lead Development quotas as defined by management.
6. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and future products and services offered.
7. Interact as necessary with assigned territory sales team.
8. Act as mentor and assist sales leadership as necessary for new Sales Developers.
9. Attend meetings and trainings as required.
10. Follow the company Code of Ethics and company policies and procedures at all times.
11. Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of company.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.