Tech Lead APS Engineer
Located in : Pune, India (Click here to find location)
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens.
NICE has made few major acquisitions last few years as a part of strategic business transformations. Global Business Operations is a corporate team that oversees and manages company-wide processes for sales enablement, operations and compensations. Major business units have their own Business Operations who work closely with Global Business Operations.
- The Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of all incidents
- The Engineer will be responsible for Incident management, problem management, and change management
Skills and experience required:
- Require 4-7 years’ experience in Technical Support in Telephony and VOIP
- Should have knowledge in CTI or Voice recording products
- Good understanding of VOICE protocols like SIP, H.323
- Good working knowledge on any of the following: CISCO Unified contact center Enterprise (UCCE), CISCO Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Avaya Aura Platform and Voice/Media Gateways.
- Should have worked in PBX/ACD
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system
- Should have experience in installing, configuring, and supporting telephony, network, or server infrastructure
- Should have good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Should be willing to work in 24/7 shifts and weekends as well
Nice to have:
- Experience in NICE products or NICE certified Engineers
- Certifications that match up well: Cisco, Avaya, Nortel, Verint, Aspect
- ITIL Certification
- BE in computers science, electronics and telecommunications or equivalent
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.