VP Sales Operations
In the executive capacity of Vice President of Business Operations of NICE Americas, the VP will be responsible for translating regional strategies into executable plans, organization of the wide resource allocation, and process discipline.
Working closely with the regional President and the executive team, the VP will manage and lead strategic planning activities and will facilitate project plan implementation and the communication of goals and objectives.
The VP will oversee strategic projects with a primary focus on cross-functional initiatives and will bring to bear exceptional business acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities while simultaneously mixing long term projects with the urgency of immediate demands on the operations.
The VP will work to achieve actionable results through others, the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships and the capability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization.
- Overseeing (directly and indirectly) all critical regional business processes;
- Managing certain portions of the business functions directly and working closely with all other functions including sales, services, finance and marketing;
- Developing and coordinating plans, policies, resources, and mission as well as goals, vision, and expectations of the department by meeting with directors to determine needs and challenges;
- Implementing the operational governance and rhythm of business;
- Working closely with the regional President and his staff to prepare complex analyses, develop presentations, lead multi-disciplinary projects and track objectives and action items;
- Acting as project manager for weekly leadership meetings, monthly business reviews, quarterly product and business reviews, leadership offsite and other rhythm of business events;
- Developing meeting agenda in a timely fashion;
- Scribing and disturbing detailed minutes of key meetings, gather action items, and follow through to ensure they are completed;
- Assisting in defining, streamlining and communicating operational and decision making processes;
- Leading the budgeting process and other projects as needed;
- Providing detailed analysis and/or tracking of operating data and trends, at other companies and within the industry or global economy; and,
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and decision support, data mining and data analysis.
- BA or BS from a top-tier university in a business related field, such as Business Administration or Finance.
- Masters of Business Administration from a top-tier Business School.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of post MBA previous applicable experience at a Consulting firm or equivalent with specific exposure to software or technology organization in strategic project management or program management function.
- Excellent thought leadership with demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business leaders to influence and lead on tactical and strategic issues. Exceptional skills in discretion and diplomacy are critical.
- Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex global projects.
- Engaged approach to collaborative co-dependent relationships with exceptional communication and presentations skills.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results.
- Advanced strategic and project management skills.
- Data driven and advanced analytical skills
- Domain understanding of the enterprise software, business solutions and business intelligence.
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.