Global Travel Director
We are looking for an excellent Global Travel Director to manage effective corporate travel policies and monitor traveling activities and programs. The successful candidate will be a thought leader with a proven record of developing and leading a global Travel team. Reporting to the VP Global Operations, this is a high impact role requiring the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders as well as proactively manage external vendors/service providers to ensure best-in-class service, technology and compliance
- Build and develop a Global Travel team with a strategy and policies, assuring secure, accurate and compliant service offerings.
- Set performance standards and implement appropriate metrics to monitor compliance.
- Supervise each function to incorporate the necessary knowledge, skills and capabilities to execute efficient and effective transaction processing while maintaining a high level of customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and manage credit card operations.
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships and implement effective communication programs.
- Ensure resolution of customer escalations
- Manage cross company interfaces to ensure compliant and accurate reporting, and support SOX controls, GDPR, other jurisdictional requirements in every country NICE operates at.
- Continually focus on process improvement and automation, increasing ability to scale and leverage the travel team resources and to increase the monitoring capabilities.
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors, putting the right controls in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in relevant field (Business management, accounting, Finance or similar)
- 8 + years of multi-disciplinary, global experience including, travel, vendor management, customer and/or employee services
- Proven experience as a global travel manager/director
- Leadership experience aligning goals and resources and delivering results
- Experience working and collaborating in a cross-functional global environment
- Knowledge of international travel regulations
- Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing
- Communication and change management experience
- Well-organized and reliable
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen
- Working knowledge of MS Office and GDS solutions, Concur
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills (English)
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.