Channel Marketing Manager - System Integrators
Channel Marketing Manager – System Integrator Focus
Location: Salt Lake City, UT or Richardson, TX or Remote
The Channel Marketing Manager for System Integrator's (SI) will design and create marketing programs that enable our developing SI Channel to successfully go-to-market with the leading customer experience platform. Customer experience is the new battleground for corporate brands and market success. SI’s are a critical path to transformation for leading corporations. This person works with our SI sales team driving leads and building pipeline. Ensures all campaigns and communications meet regulations and accurately reflect inContact's financials, products, and services. Accurately tracks and reports expenditures according to the company's Purchasing Policy. Manages campaign budget development and ongoing ROI measurement.
As a Channel Marketing Manager (SI), a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Works with partner personnel in a variety of areas (Marketing, Sales, Product marketing) to understand the value proposition of NICE inContact solutions and differentiate them from other solutions in a crowded marketplace.
- Crafts lead-nurturing programs and email campaigns for trigger-based and drip communications marketing that advance the channel partner program and develops the SI channel
- Creates replicable processes, campaigns, automation tools and resources for partners
- Authors and publishes partner success stories, newsletters and other communications that celebrate partner successes
- Creates and manages regional partner events, as needed (e.g., lunch and learns, sales meetings, etc.
- Identifies associations and social media channels to help partners grow their leads and expand their base
- Optimizes budgets and shows marketing's contribution to bookings through the channel program
- Creates and provides weekly updates for a communications calendar for channel partners
- Communicates in an effective and professional way with partners
- Leverages system analytics and analysis from systems, such as Salesforce.com and Domo, to constantly measure channel marketing programs and recommend adjustments, as needed.
- Follows the company Code of Ethics and inContact policies and procedures at all times.
- Processes PO requests and works with legal contacts on program contracts, including complex revisions and vendor negotiations.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of inContact.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years of marketing experience in B2B high-tech campaign design, integrated marketing and demand generation
- 4+ years' experience in channel marketing Proven portfolio of successfully managing metrics-based campaigns
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- Demonstrated excellent copy-writing skills
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Experience on-boarding new partners and executing Go To Market strategies.
- Experience with System Integrators
- Experience in B2B marketing within SaaS technology companies
- High-level working knowledge of marketing automation tools (Eloqua or Marketo) and CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.