Field Marketing Manager DACH/East European
The Field Marketing Manager will create, coordinate, execute, report and analyze campaigns to increase the awareness and demand generation of new and existing solutions in the NICE portfolio for the DACH and East European markets. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, a creative soul, and analytical capabilities to analyze data and create processes to drive lead generation and marketing activities.
This person will be a strong member of the EMEA marketing team, but also involved with the regional sales teams to understand the needs of our most strategic customers
- Create, deliver, and optimize diverse regional marketing materials to ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Create and establish automated marketing activities and processes to generate new leads
- Deliver NICE messages and solutions by understating the right media coverage and industry placements
- Coordinate the content-creation side of all lead generation activities for the DACH and East European markets.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with other marketing stakeholders to create technically accurate, compelling and creative content in a comprehensive variety of forms
- Drive channel enablement program to strengthen GTM via partners eco-system
- Build and foster EMEA partner community
- Promote trends and relevant topics by trend-jacking EMEA stories through public relations initiatives, social and managing regional/solution experts for quotes, angles, and authoring content
- BA/BS from an accredited university in a business and/or writing related track including marketing and sales
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B field marketing and/or other enterprise software marketing positions
- Experience with e-marketing technologies: Marketo and Salesforce and lead generation activities
- Exceptional communication, and writing skills to distill complex ideas into easy-to-understand language, and in a variety of styles and tones dependent on marketing project objectives and distribution considerations
- Ability to craft pitch and place content externally through social channels
- Excellent problem solving skills balanced with both a creative and analytical focus
- Strong multitasking capabilities that balance managing multiple projects and deadlines
- A collaborative mindset adept at interfacing with cross-functional teams (product marketing, event marketing, brand marketing, PR/AR and IR, legal, etc.)
- Adaptable personality that thrives in a multi-cultural, global work environment comprised of passionate and dedicated organizations.
- German language – an advantage
- Familiarity with the German Market - an advantage
- Channel marketing management - advantage
- The ability travel 10% as required
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.