HR Business Partner - EMEA
NICE Actimize detect, prevent, and investigate money laundering, fraud, and compliance violations with a holistic view of risk. Our organisation is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognise that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organisation.
Actimize EMEA, HR Business Partner
We are looking for a London-based HR Business Partner for the Actimize group in EMEA, reporting to the Global Actimize HR VP.
The Actimize EMEA HRBP works closely with the Actimize Leadership team across multiple business units and supports a complex client groups of ~200 employees and managers operating across EMEA. The client group comprises Professional Services, Sales, Marketing and Product.
The main purpose of this role is to help the leadership team align organisational capabilities with the business strategy and needs, maximise the employee experience, drive a robust organisational aim to attract, develop and retain the right talent within the organisation. The role will be involved on all levels of the HR operational remit, as well as supporting and leading HR and management projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to gain invaluable experience and unique insights and bring their experience into a global, dynamic, and success-driven organisational goals.
- Business partnership and providing a professional, comprehensive HR services to NICE Actimize EMEA business units (~200 employees), principally based in City of London, but with teams located in Frankfurt, Paris and Johannesburg.
- Work as a member of both the Actimize HR and the EMEA regional and Global HR teams and lead HR processes (recruitment, on-boarding, OD, compensation, welfare) with their client groups ensuring compliance to regional and global practices and policies.
- Professional focal point for managers and employees at all levels (management consulting, career development, individuals' personal needs etc.).
- Drive talent strategy for their business unit in line with the region HR strategy, including talent development, leadership development and workforce planning
- Support organisational change management including communications and transition plans
- Ensure people data accuracy for the business unit and leverage data to create deep insights and facilitate business and people decisions.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience as an HR professional, and at least 5 years of experience as a client-facing HR Business Partner/HR manager, ideally coming from a global, matrixed, technology sales or software vendor environment
- A solid understanding of the full HR cycle in particular knowledge of performance management, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, employee engagement, current UK employment law, mentoring and coaching, resource management and career planning
- Strong influencing and coaching skills and proven success in establishing credibility with senior leaders, while handling complex and difficult situations
- Experience in working effectively under pressure to drive multiple deliverables in short time constraints; resilient and flexible
- Has a customer service orientation with excellent organisational skills, execution and follow through skills
- Demonstrates passion - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way, and committed to upholding professional standards
- Relevant graduate level academic degree. CIPD qualified is a plus
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.