As part of the Cloud Operations team, we are looking for talented and innovative DevOps professional to take part in building and maintaining highly available, secure and resilient cloud environments to host solutions that will make up the next generation offering of Nice Actimize. The DevOps engineer will have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies and be part of the cloud revolution.
- Build, maintain, and monitor multiple AWS environments globally
- Provide tools and processes for the NOC team to achieve high FCR
- Support the development on top of the cloud environments
- Ensure top level security for the environments under your responsibility
- Ensure cost efficiency of all cloud environments
NICE Actimize is looking for a DevOps Engineer
- 6+ years of Linux skills
- 3+ years of experience with AWS and/or other cloud technologies
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, etc.
- Experience with Docker Image creation and orchestration.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Team player and excellent personal skills.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.